Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Exam season is over! It started out with a bang - I handed in my 140 page final report for my 4th year project. I think all the not sleeping or eating thing got to me because wow did I ever get sick. At least it didn't start before the project deadline. They actually isolated me during the exams because all the coughing and such was bothering the other students. I had a proctor periodically check in on me instead of sit with me because no one would volunteer - being afraid of catching the 'plague.' I was determined not to deffer my exams since doing so would push back my convocation which would a) suck and b) make life complicated.

Today I finished my last exam of the semester. And if all goes well - I have finished the last exam at Carleton FOREVER! You think I would be jumping for joy but I don't think it's set in yet. When I get my grades and that very deserved piece of paper that say "you have met all the requirements and you can graduate" or something of the sort - then it will hit me. Done. Done done done.

1 comment:

DerekTheRunner said...

Hey, Congratulations!