Monday, June 11, 2007

Crazy week.

Today I accomplished mission impossible - I found a dress for graduation. Charles picked up his graduation gown today and its open in the front in the middle about 2-3 inches so it does actually matter what I wear.

Tuesday morning Charles will be graduating with a Bachelor of Science!! Which means I'll basically get a sneak-peak at how my grad is going to go.

Wednesday my parents are coming up from Sudbury. I'm meeting up with a friend before they get into town. It's also my last full day to finish packing and cleaning the apartment. Most of everything is finished. It's just the millions of little things left.

Thursday is my graduation!! I'll receive my Bachelor's of Engineering! Very nice expensive piece of paper. It will also be nice to see all of my school friends together before everyone goes their separate ways.

Friday is moving day. Assuming U-Haul comes through with the truck they promised I hope that everything goes smoothly.

Saturday is moving day part two. Unloading the truck in Sudbury. We figured loading the truck, driving 6 hours and unloading in one day would be too much.

No comments: