Tuesday, May 23, 2006



Rain, rain, go away! Come again another day….


It has been an eventful and an uneventful couple of weeks. I went to visit my parents in Sudbury for 5 days….and as I’m unemployed and it didn’t really matter I ended up staying another 4 days. With good intentions I brought my running gear, but I found myself not that much motivated to get out and run while visiting. Although there was a great deal of dog walking. And boy did it rain there; 9 straight days of rain. And then the rain followed me back to Ottawa; 2 more days of rain. I then headed to Kingston to see my good friend Megan graduate from the Royal Military College. The rain followed. It rained on her parade, literally. I hate Rain. I see all those extremely motivated people running in the rain, or the snow or hail storm and I have to say I’m really not enough of a running buff to do it.

More Donations!

I came home from my various travels to find donations in the mail from my second phase of fundraising letters. Five donations in all, totaling almost $500!! Thank you very much for your help and your kind words.

No comments: