Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chilling Out

I’m in the middle of exams so my schedule is a little bit chaotic to say the least! I finished up a statistics exam this afternoon and decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing. I had high hopes of going out for a jog because it was such a beautiful day today however reality and sleepiness took over. I stayed up all last night looking over stats and playing solitaire. One more exam to go!

I hope to sleep in, relax, and go shopping with my new batch of ShopAndSupport gift cards tomorrow. Check it out; Up to 15% of each dollar of the gift cards is automatically contributed to the Canadian Diabetes Association….and guess what? You can use them too at ShopandSupport.ca (Team Diabetes Ottawa - Group ID: 0100548133). Okay no cheesy fundraise soliciting for another month, I promise! I couldn’t resist ;)

No comments: