Saturday, April 29, 2006

It was one of those tough days, I went out for a jog and my legs felt like lead. And the more I thought about it the heavier they got. I was stopping and walking in far more frequency. I'm still getting a cramp in my right side. I stop and walk until it stops but when I start back up again it starts to hurt again. I know I've been told that this is normal and you're just supposed to ignore it. But it sucks! How am I supposed to prevent this? It's driving me crazy.

I made a new training goal today. I hear that if you do something 21 days in a row it becomes a habit. Second nature. So my goal is to go out for a jog every day for the next 3 weeks. (Okay well health permitting...) It doesn't have to be far or hard, just actually doing it. Do you think I'll reach my goal?

No comments: