Monday, April 24, 2006

It’s been a week since I went out for a jog! Tsk tsk. I know, bad Taylor. I’d blame it on exams and the bad weather but it’s really just laziness. I always have great intentions to go out jogging but find some sort of distraction and then it’s dark and too late and my procrastination has succeeded. Really all I need is to make jogging a priority. I figure this will be very easy come Friday. With exams over and no new exciting job prospects I figure I’ll have lots of time on my hands.

I pushed it harder today, went further than before and ended up jogging at least ¾ of the time. I concentrated on my breathing and found it very helpful. I was stopping and walking far too much previously because I was breathing too hard, almost to the point of hyperventilating. It was a good run. It was overcast and cold and wet so there wasn’t that many people on the trail. I’m almost starting to enjoy myself. I was quite proud of myself to go so far without stopping. Yay me!

No comments: