Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the free “stair-master” in my building, by this I mean I live on the 25th floor. Walking up 50 flights of stairs was harder that I thought it would be! I had to take a breather twice. I hope to do the stairs a bunch more times in hopes that I can do all 50 flights a) without stopping and b) with a greater speed.

Last night at my jitsu class while I was being thrown by Tai-O-Toshi my foot got caught hooked around my partner’s leg and I ended up twisting my right knee. Ouch. I took a few minutes rest and it felt better so I continued on with the rest of the class without a second thought. I had planned a run today but I woke up with my knee in pain. It hurts a bit to walk so I will be pushing any runs back until its better. In the meantime I guess I will go back to swimming.

No comments: