Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Hello from London!

I have successfully made it here in one piece. The plane was delayed out of reykjavik an hour, but dad's plane was supposed to leave an hour after mine so I had company.
I took the underground instead of the heathrowexpress + underground and it took about the same time, wasn't scary at all and I didn't get lost. Yay me. Saved 15gbp doing this. I had a lovely chat with a vegetarian comedian on the tube, he was coming back from spain from visiting his sister.

I'm not too sure what my plans are for tomorrow. I will attempt to figure out the alarm clock on my phone.... I would like to do some laundry *very important* and then wander the city. Its raining right now and as much as the changing of the guard and whatever else is around may be cool, I'm not sure how much touring I want to do in a downpour lugging around my bag.
Wish me luck not getting too lost tomorrow.

Very excited for Ireland

No comments: